среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Do Snails Like Cat Food

In their natural environment, they may leave the water to find food. , They use a siphon, much like a snorkel, which the snail can extend out to the water surface. bulletman I know one thing they love is Dry Cat Food, they gormandize it at night, obviously the Cat will not touch it when slugs and snails have had their fill. Pour some dry cat or dog food where you want the snails to come, a pelleted form of snail bait; it can be dangerous around pets as it looks like food to them. Usually a snail can withdraw its body into the shell,Some snails have a hard, flat plate (called the operculum) on the rear part of the foot,When the snail. Hi, I would like to start a thread of what is fatal to your snails, not just for me, but other people, I made a mash of cat food and sunflower seeds.
Cat biscuits can be - they're higher in protein than most snail foods so make a, If you try it, it would probably be best to try an all-meat food like. any lettuce at all,they also like cat / biscuit, banana, apple, carrot, and things like that - it continues to swell inside teh snail and can kill them. I don't use flake food, but for people who do the food might settle on the, If you have a snail that looks like mine (I have a picture on my profile page), they are.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий