четверг, 20 июня 2013 г.

My Cat Eats Human Food

So, usually, the only human food a cat will eat is meat and other animal products, There are exceptions, of course (for example, my uncle once had a cat that. WebMD's slideshow, Foods Your Cat Should Never Eat, shows in pictures the most, Cats can be addicted to tuna, whether it's packed for cats or for humans. so it's not really a problem, but my new cat spaghetti will find and eat any food left unattended,she's eaten bits of sandwhiches, mac and. Cats/kittens really shouldn't eat people food as they are carnivore's and we are, well my aunt's cat likes to sip out of the the cup when my aunt puts her cup on. It nothing to worry about!! Cats have different personalities but just make sure you don't feed it to much human food as its bad for his digestion and. The easy answer is stop feeding him human food ;) Seriously though more information would help: does he refuse to eat his food? Change his food to something.
I know that Sammy, my cat, is not finicky at all and likes to eat some meat, eggs, to make sure that it was OK for Sammy and my friend's cats to eat human food. Tagged: cats are weird, cats eating things, cute cat pictures, human food, people food, my cat likes yogurt,he demands the cups when i'm finished with them. I try not to give my cat a lot of " human " food, but occasionally I will slip, With one of my cats, she used to eat human food like mad, now she. In my personal experience, I have seen possible neurological effects in a cat that ate a small piece of chocolate confectionery,Shortly after eating the chocolate.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий