четверг, 4 июля 2013 г.

dog stopped eating breakfast

4 Jun 20, Question - my 4 month old puppy has stopped eating breakfast and is becoming, Find the answer to this and other Dog Veterinary questions on . He started not eating his morning meal, and then some days a struggle, One of my finicky dogs sometimes skips breakfast entirely, and I used . 0 Jul 2007, If a dog that normally has a good appetite suddenly quits eating, it needs to see, Labrador Retrievers/8 year old lab stopped eating breakfast. It could be the type of food you have your dog on (they have their preference too!) or, there could be a medical reason and if your dog stops eating for more than . Dog Not Eating and Acting Oddly - Advice needed. , am to go potty, then he'd return to sleep for several hours and eat his breakfast ( dog food).
0 Jun 203, I'm having so much trouble making my puppy of 3 months eat,I exercise him,I make him work for his food,I tried multiple types of food,I added . I've mentioned in other threads that Sophie is by no means a chow hound,She eats slowly and deliberately, tasting each bite as she goes. And I noticed that he is still not eating the way he used too,He will start to eat breakfast and then walk away,He then comes back a few hours . Then a year later we got Velvet and lately he will not eat breakfast again,Do you have other dogs ? Velvet is our dominant one and she lives for .
It is very odd for pugs to not eat so you might want to give your vet a call anyway,, our other dog - an 8 year old pit bull, often doesn't really eat his breakfast  . 2 Dec 20, One dog can over eat while other dogs are not getting enough,Can add, Breakfast, lunch and dinner or as close to it as you can get,Let him .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий