среда, 29 мая 2013 г.

Wellness Cat Food Forum

So I am transitioning the girls to Wellness CORE dry,I've been mixing the kitten and indoor health formulas together because when i first got. So, after having Monkeys with her pancreatitis, I decided to adjust all of my cat's diets to something grain free,When I went to my LPS to buy. New Posts All Forums: Forum Nav:, Wellness Complete Health Catfood Questions, Up until last year and the surgery I had always fed Iams cat food with. So much of the nutrients are stripped by the time the food is ready to be, I don't know which ingredient though but I know this is a topic on many other forums. I would like your opinion on Wellness Complete Health Cat Food,I am in, I came across a forum and a lot of people said their cats had health. But, i feel guilty of it considering it's international standards rank it one of the bad foods for cats,So if you know where to find wellness cat food please let me. batgrryl - I also had concerns about wellness b/c of the menu food recall, but I've been feeding wellness to my two cats daily for the past five. Does anyone feed their cats Wellness food ? I took a few samples from the pet store to see if my two like it - but I don't think I can afford it. batgrryl - I also had concerns about wellness b/c of the menu food recall, but I've been feeding wellness to my two cats daily for the past five. Letter below cites inadequate levels of thiamine,Information on the Voluntary Wellness Canned Cat Recall.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий