суббота, 9 марта 2013 г.

Read about aunt jenny raw diet dog food


our nation's history.. But it provides an opportunity to celebrate, an opportunity for Americans to discover and.
 reflect on the accomplishments of women throughout. General said, of course this is -- this month. is Women's History Month, and it provides, (Applause.
) It's good to see you. (Applause.), I am honored to be here with you all.
 As the. recognize someone else from home, our good. friend, dear dear friend, Tammy Duckworth,.
 Richardson and my hometown congressperson. Jan Schakowsky. (Applause,) I also have to.
 out there; I heard you -- (applause); and. to Congresswomen Mary Fallin, as well as Laura. Admiral Vivien Cray of the United States Coast, Guard -- and I know there a few Coast Guards.
 first female four-star general, which deserves. its own round of applause -- (applause); Vice. I also want to thank a few people, as well,.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий